A Good Looking Bathroom
August 30, 2010
White is truly a perfect color to make your bathroom looks wider and bright. But by making them all white, it would make it look bored and cold. Add some red color for warmth. Red is popular because of its warmth. Beside that, red is a striking color, especially when it’s combined with neutral colors, white for example. Because of its character, we don’t need to use much red color this time, just splash it on some part of your bathroom. And you will find that it will be more cheerful and surely turns to be a bathroom suites
In this bathroom, applying accessories are very easy and you will not get disappointed with its result. Red border ceramic that you find on the wall, now it can be used as border for your floor. On the wall, we can use some red mosaic ceramic, and make borders for your sink. Red color can also be used for your doormat, shower curtain, and some of shower equipments such as soap holder, towels, and many more else. Eventhough they are only red and white, but it’s guaranteed that your new bathroom is more glamour compared to the previous color. You may also use another design and motive. If your are looking for bathroom accessories to beautify your new bathroom, follow the link above and you will find some of pretty accessories that may be suitable for you.
- Jing Project Review - A Great Way to Share and Videos on Your Desktop
- Blogging Cash - How To Optimize Your Blog For Massive Traffic With Blog Indexes!
- Windshields and Auto Glass
- Hyundai Recall Thousands Units Of Santa Fe - Because Braking Problem
- The Best White Wedding Dress
- Finding An Affordable Plus Size Wedding Dress
- Simple Strapless Wedding Dresses Tricks And Tips
- Simple Hanbok Wedding Dresses
- How Do Car Registration Plates Work and What Do They Mean?
- The Traditional Wedding Dress Currently In Asia
Reference and Education