Working In Los Angeles You Can Earn More Than 60,000 Dollars A Year
April 28, 2011
There are unique programs of physician’s assistant employment (nurses) in the U.S. These programs are open to applicants residing both in Canada and other countries. The U.S Department is interested in attracting foreign workers in medical field. The labor market is fully open for immigrants and everyone wishing to meet the requirements of American Nurses Association.
Until 2020, the United States opened a quota to attract more than 100 000 foreign nurses. Unlike many business programs offered by different agencies, these employment CNA programs in California hospitals allow obtaining permanent residency in the U.S. and guarantee a minimum annual income of 60,000 US dollars in the first year of the contract. Conditions for obtaining contract of employment in California (Los Angeles) and residency in the U.S.: • A diploma nurses (nurse) • Positive results of the TOEFL language test • Passing the exam NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses NCLEX-RN)
If you can answer yes to these questions below, you have a unique opportunity to obtain work and residence permit in the U.S. You can get: • Nursing Diploma, issued by any accredited institution in Canada or other countries. • Knowledge of English (or willingness and ability to quickly learn English) • Desire to earn more than 60 thousand U.S. dollars per year.
- Jing Project Review - A Great Way to Share and Videos on Your Desktop
- Blogging Cash - How To Optimize Your Blog For Massive Traffic With Blog Indexes!
- Windshields and Auto Glass
- Hyundai Recall Thousands Units Of Santa Fe - Because Braking Problem
- The Best White Wedding Dress
- Finding An Affordable Plus Size Wedding Dress
- Simple Strapless Wedding Dresses Tricks And Tips
- Simple Hanbok Wedding Dresses
- How Do Car Registration Plates Work and What Do They Mean?
- The Traditional Wedding Dress Currently In Asia
Reference and Education